Our Federal Government Client is seeking experienced Senior Angular Developers with experience in large scale development to work on various IT development projects within its IT Construction section.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following skills:
- Over 10 years development working on large scale projects.
- Angular 8, CSS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, TypeScript, Java Script.
- Integration with REST web services.
- Strong experience in UI\UX design.
- Experience in iOS development using XCode & Swift will be highly regarded.
- Strong experience in software development factoring security at the centre of the design and knowledge of ISM.
- Experience using CI\CD, DevOps, Git, automated unit and E2E testing and how large-scale software is deployed.
- Strong knowledge integrating with web services.
- Excellent communication skills, with a can-do attitude with eagerness to learn new skills, mentor junior team members and promote good development/engineering practices.
- Having and agile mindset with experience in delivering software using agile techniques and also waterfall.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and Technical staff about UI technical aspects projects.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #210351
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.