A great opportunity to work with one of the Big 4's in the Banking and Finance sector, they are looking for a somone to join the Digital Content & Communications Microservices Team, who will be responsible for the design, development, testing and support of Enterprise-wide content management and customer communication systems. As a Senior Analyst Engineer, you will have an opportunity to build microservices in the Digital Content and Customer Communications space.
* Participate in agile development rituals (stand ups, planning, retrospectives, showcases).
* Work with project Business Analysts to understand business requirements.
* Use business requirements to write technical user stories that support the squads with design, coding and testing.
* Contributing to the team's goal of delivering high quality and timely technology solutions.
To be successful, you would ideally have:
* Coding methods and practices knowledge with Java 8 or later.
* Experience with Spring / Springboot frameworks.
* Good knowledge of AWS or Azure services and REST API design.
* Cloud experience, specifically with AWS / Azure, is highly desirable
* Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
* Experience in understanding and capturing technical requirements, including contributing to design and ensuring adequate test case coverage.
If you have a public git profile, you are strongly encouraged to share with your application.
BONUS: Work sponsorship/ permanent residency pathways are possible, if needed.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Teertha Shetty on (03) 80807262 and quote job # 240126