We are looking for an experienced Cloud & Devops Analyst Engineer who has proven experience working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidates will be working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services and Azure. A focus will be placed on your ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of programming languages such as Java, Python (etc). Experience with infrastructure tools such as Ansible, Terraform and CI/CD pipelines is a must. Also required is hands-on experience with AWS and Azure, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment.
In addition to your strong technical capability you will be a proven team player, independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues. Your day to day role will include:
- Design and develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code. Strong working experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment framework Jenkins is a MUST
- Design and maintain the AWS Cloud environments. Experience in Azure is a bonus
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for pipeline/infrastructure troubleshooting.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk, AppDynamics and other tools.
- Work on AWS components, ECS, Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Kong, OAuth, serverless technologies, Node.js, etc.,
- Automate using Ansible, Terraform, Python, Java, Linux, CloudFormation, etc.,.
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Working knowledge in RDS (PostgresSQL, Oracle) & NoSQL databases is a must
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Angular, ReactJS
- Work closely with scrum masters, asset designers and data consulting team to determine platform requirements and priorities.
- Strong DevOps experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Experience working with AWS, creating CloudFormation templates and end-to-end Instructure-as-code-automation.
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible and Terraform
- Any knowledge on Kubernetes and Azure is highly beneficial
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar