Founded in 1990 Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in contract and permanent recruitment. We have a long history of working with our key clients, some of Australia and Asia's largest blue-chip organisations.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment - they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
Responsibilities will involve a combination of operational, capability building and stakeholder engagement activities including:
- Demonstrated experience in software development, particularly web application development in Java, Node/JS, Python or similar stack.
- Demonstrated experience in application security testing using automation tools like Fortify, SonarQube and Nexus.
- Demonstrated experience in CI/CD pipeline orchestrators such as GitLab and Jenkins.
- Demonstrated experience in building integration scripts to develop CI/CD pipelines with automated application security testing steps.
- Demonstrated understanding of OWASP Top 10 including OWASP Top 10 for APIs
- Demonstrated knowledge of Government cyber security standards and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in technical design in large and complex, enterprise environments.
- Demonstrated experience in client engagement and user support to onboard development teams onto automated security testing tools.
Job applications must be Australian citizens holding current NV1 clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting job reference : 204143