About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Scheduler, you will deliver project scheduling for the Division, which will include development, planning and scheduling across the project and planning lifecycle. You will work closely with the Program and Project Managers on the development and implementation of scheduling requirements
Questions on this role? Chat Live - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
- Develop and provide high level program schedules, detailed project schedules and resource plans for the Division
- Set up Project Enterprise structure, Organisational Business structure and Work Breakdown structure for the Schedules
- Set up the structure for baseline and monthly reporting and report on changes to allow management of individual project and overall project/program progression
- Maintain high quality project schedule information
- Develop layouts, filters and reports, set up the schedule reporting procedure
- Collect and maintain ongoing Possession planning and Resource programming information using Primavera P6
- Support the develop and implement analysis of schedule risk
- Transfer project information to the Master Schedule
- Identify milestones for the Program
- Experience Program Scheduler or Senior Project Scheduler
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Substantial experience in equivalent scheduling position within public or private sector organisation
- Sound knowledge of planning and scheduling principles and critical path analysis
- Experience with rail projects or construction delivery involving civil and structural works, signalling, traction and power works, risk management processes and practices
- Extensive knowledge using scheduling tools including Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Sound communication skills, including the ability to liaise at all levels of the organisation
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 29 March
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role.
Questions? Chat Live - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel