About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Scheduler, you will deliver project scheduling for the Division, which will include development, monitoring and controlling deliverable and integrated schedules for projects, program and portfolio of work.
You will manage scheduling risk, considering planned possessions, available critical resources and other constraints and provide visibility on the project status to ensure on time delivery of projects. You will work closely with the Program and Project Managers on the development and implementation of scheduling requirements
- Create baseline program schedules, including anticipated resource requirements and prioritise programs
- Create and manage detailed multidiscipline construction project schedules, cost loaded schedules and resource plans, for high risk projects
- Develop and provide high level program schedules, detailed project schedules and resource plans for the Division
- Set up Project structure, Organisational Business structure and Work Breakdown structure for the Schedules
- Set up the structure for baseline and monthly reporting and report on changes to allow management of individual project and overall project/program progression
- Maintain high quality project schedule information
- Collect and maintain ongoing Possession planning and Resource programming information using Primavera P6
- Support the develop and implement analysis of schedule risk
- Identify milestones for the Program
- Experience Program Scheduler or Project Scheduler
- Extensive experience in planning and scheduling in a large infrastructure and construction, preferably rail
- Substantial experience in implementing project Scheduling procedures and fundamentals in Multidisciplinary projects, programs and portfolio
- Substantial experience in equivalent scheduling position within public or private sector organisation
- Sound knowledge of planning and scheduling principles and critical path analysis
- Extensive knowledge using scheduling tools including Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Experience in applying risk management to scheduling processes
- Sound communication skills, including the ability to liaise at all levels of the organisation
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 17 July
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 186312
Please click the apply button.