- 6 months role with high chances of extension
- Melbourne CBD
- Australia's Big brand
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of complex technical solutions to meet the customer systems needs of business stakeholders and ensure alignment with the Organisations technology strategy.
On a day-to-day basis, you are directly responsible for leading all Salesforce development activity and resources associated with the business unit.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership in Salesforce technical solution delivery
- Provides deep technical knowledge of Salesforce platform and data architecture
- Provides guidance and best practice on salesforce development and keep the knowledge up to date
- Mentors the development team to ensure governance on salesforce development
- Creates accurate and relevant roadmaps for the Customer Systems team. These roadmaps will describe the future state new released features and provide recommendations on feature updates.
- Ensures that Customer Systems development projects are aligned with broader enterprise wide strategy and architecture to ensure high levels of cohesion, consistency and reuse across the enterprise
- Helps the Customer Systems Manager to continuously improve the delivery methods, CI/CD processes and other tasks assigned by the Customer Systems Manager.
- Builds strong, trusted relationships with business and IT stakeholders. This includes providing thought leadership to our businesses to help shape and influence their strategies.
- Provides first point of technical escalation to lines of business during business strategy and planning exercises.
Skills & Experience:
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #201667