Salesforce Solution Architect (Sales & Service Clouds)
Our client, a leading global consulting organisation is currently seeking a highly competent Salesforce Solution Architect for a 6-month contract.
- Salesforce Solution Architect with 5+ years' experience designing solutions based on Salesforce, custom Force.com apps, integrating systems via API, design data and systems architecture, business process automation via workflows.
- Experience implementing Salesforce Cloud solutions along with integration to different systems legacy and external applications (With and without a middleware E.g. MuleSoft)
- Lead evaluation of legacy applications and being able to propose a cloud enabled application stack that leverages the Force.com platform for a future state application
- Responsible for translating the business requirements to a high-performance technical solution
- Understand data migration considerations, design trade-offs and common ETL tools
- Certification as Salesforce Technical Architect ideally. Certification in any other SFDC Architect domain will be considered as well e.g. Data Architecture and Management, Integration Architecture, Development Lifecycle and Deployment etc.
Click apply if you have the required experience listed above with your current resume in Word Format and any suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted directly.