We are currently looking for Salesforce Developer to work within a fast paced environment, with cutting edge technology and innovation for a leading Australian organisation.
Skills & Experience
- Salesforce CRM development experience with a desire of simplification, automation and reusability
- Excellent technical skills in APEX programming
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery pipelines (Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems
- Experience with test-driven development, test automation & continuous delivery
- Outstanding social and communication skills, with a passion for mentoring, knowledge sharing and peer programming
- Experienced in Agile / Scrum projects
Desirable skills & knowledge:
- Object oriented programming background (.NET, Java etc.)
- Experience in Salesforce Deployment Practices (ANT Migration tool, Metadata API)
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Salesforce DX, Jenkins/Bamboo, Git Hub, and Splunk would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of Version Control (git) practices
- API Design, RESTful API
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.