- Be involved in the delivery of a high-profile project.
- Utilise your experience to amalgamate several Salesforce instances.
- Bring your Salesforce experience and uplift the broader team.
Are you an experienced Salesforce developer looking for your next challenge? Have you had hands on experience in transferring/amalgamating Salesforce instances and migrating data? Do you like driving outcomes and using your SME knowledge to support projects from the shaping phase to delivery? Are you ready to be part of a passionate team focussed on delivery?
- Driving design, build and deployment.
- Working with stakeholders (including other Salesforce professionals) to understand and document requirements.
- Migrating organisational data into a Salesforce instance and with different interfaces.
- Supporting testing and help remediate defects.
- Documenting the process/technical specs for BAU.
- Provide system support, environment management, system enhancement and currency to ensure it remains relevant for users.
- Be the data custodian to ensure ongoing data integrity by doing regular reviews of the data quality.
- Salesforce configuration, data loading, release management support and sandbox landscape management.
To be considered you MUST have practical hands on experience in the following:
- Certified Salesforce developer.
- At least 2 years of hands on Salesforce experience in a development role.
- Proficient with custom objects, validation rules, page layout and list views.
- Detailed understanding of users, profiles, roles and permission sets.
- Proficient with data analysis and experience in ETL.
- Financial advice industry and CRM systems experience would be advantageous
- Understanding of Sales and Service Clouds (certification is preferable).