About the role
The Reform program team requires a person who is skilled in Salesforce configuration and development to join their technical/development team as they transition, develop new functionality and migrate business processes and data from a legacy system into the Salesforce platform environment.
As part of the Reform team, the candidate will need to be self-directed and comfortable collecting and adapting requirements throughout each initiatives/project's lifecycle.
This role will be working with the project team to define customer requirements and generating product solutions.
The purpose of this role is to execute full software development life cycle.
The Salesforce Developer - will be responsible for and undertake the following:
- Write well-designed, maintainable and testable code
- Develop specifications and determine operational feasibility of solutions
- Continuous product and process improvement by identifying technological and systems deficiencies and recommending process, procedures and method improvements.
- Integrate software components into existing, fully functional software system
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3+ years of Salesforce development experience (Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Lightning components)
- Completion of Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I Certification
- Understanding of core development concepts, theories and patterns
- Experience in Salesforce integration with other applications/systems (e.g. Oracle)
- Solid understanding and experience with Salesforce data security modelling and implementation
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on 80807263 quoting reference 245577.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.