Our Client is the iconic Australia Organization is looking for a Salesforce Developer whose main responsibility is to develop, support and implement salesforce application for multiple salesforce environments.
Responsibilities in this role will be:
- Developer will be responsible to develop Salesforce applications for the organization.
- Work closely with business analysts, architects, developers, testers and a variety of IT and business stakeholders.
- Must ensure all declarative features (object, field, process builder, flows etc..) and programmatic features (apex classes/ triggers etc) adhere to organization documentation standards.
- Must ensure all Apex methods have an equivalent test method which provides at least 85% test coverage.
- Must ensure all developed features are personally verified against salesforce development standards prior to submission for code review.
- Must ensure commits always include a descriptive and helpful commit message.
The candidate would be a Developer who is strong in the following skill & Experience.
- The candidate must have over 7-year of overall IT experience with over 3 year of relevant experience in Salesforce development & implementation.
- The candidate must have experience in developing apex web services & rest APIs.
- Developer should have understanding of Salesforce Sites & Experience Cloud.
Salesforce Admin Certified
Salesforce Developer 1 Certified
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kritika Goel on Kritika.email@example.com quoting reference number #212676