- Sponsorship available
- Melbourne CBD
- Australia's Big brand
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for triaging, troubleshooting, designing, developing and deploying Salesforce components.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
Skills & Experience:
- At Least 3 years of Salesforce development experience
- Must have Salesforce Admin certification.
- Platform Developer 1 and 2 certification or have worked extensively on Apex, VisualForce or LWC
- Previous work experience with software development or Application Support roles.
- Experience in Salesforce Integrations.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Excellent customer Service and Communication Skills.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD process
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #201667