Live Chat: https://flashrecruit.com/user/NickMunro
This national Australian business provide payroll and salary services through software and outsourced solutions to large corporate clients, Commonwealth and state governments, major health care groups, and other Public Benevolent Institutions.
They are a multi-award winning company with a long history of being recognised by the business industry as leaders in growth, excellence, customer service, employee engagement and innovation.
- Working as part of a Salesforce team directly with the IT Team and business units in a dynamic environment to deliver Salesforce solutions and to enable business growth and efficiency.
- Attending requirements gathering sessions, developing design documents, APEX and Lightning development, testing, and supporting the system
- Work closely with different stakeholders from the business and developing a deep understanding of the business processes
- Assisting in planning and estimating the backlog
- Develop and maintain highly customised Salesforce environment with multiple integrations to other systems
- Participate in code reviews of existing code changes and new enhancements / projects
- Ensure knowledge transfer and collaborative work to remove or mitigate key person dependency
- Accountable for the code and solution that is currently in place and find continues ways to improve it
Skills & Experience:
- Certified Force.com Developer
- 6+ years as a Salesforce Developer
- Development of Apex, Visual force and components And Lightning experience
- Experience with Lightning Experience Development (LDS)
- Experience with integrations to other systems
- Solid understanding of the entire Force.com stack including AppExchange, User Interface, Logic, Integration, Database and Security.
- Experience with Agile projects