About a role
Working for this large financial institution as a Salesforce Developer you will be providing technology based solutions incorporating strategy, design, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions to meet customers' needs. A strong focus is placed on analysis and design work. This role will initially start on a three month contract but with the expectation you will become a permanent employee. This organisation boasts fantastic permanent benefits for it's staff. They will wait your notice perod for you if you are the right candidate.
Example of responsibilities:
- Owning and delivering design
- Specifications, including detailed design specifications; developing,
- Maintaining and testing programs according to detailed technical,
- Functional and non-functional specifications; contributing to the
- Development of systems documentation and providing system support by providing fail and fix application support.
- Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs across multiple platforms.
- Working with users to evaluate technology applications and customer requirements.
Requirements for the role
- At least three years development experience
- Salesforce Certified
- Integration or data migration experience
- Experience in the configuration of Salesforce
- Experience in the configuration of Oracle on Demand
- Automated unit testing using tools such as karma, protractor, selenium, etc.
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins
- Experience working in agile teams