Sales Solutions Specialist driving local sales initiatives and pipeline activity around software licensing, devices, software asset management and end user computing services.
- Define local sales strategy and targets around Software Licensing, Devices, Software Asset Management and End User Compute services for allocated customer territory
- Analyse top accounts and competitors and identify DD's leverage / differentiation and opportunities
- Develop business development plan and target opportunity list
- Drive opportunities in existing and new customers with Account Managers
- Build relationships with relevant partner contacts, incorporate partner programmes and build a partner engagement strategy for software licensing around partner opportunities in particular Microsoft, Citrix, Adobe, McAfee, Splunk, Mimecast, VMware, QUEST, Cisco, Symantec & Veritas
- Build relationships with hardware vendors such as Microsoft Surface, Dell, Lenovo, Apple and drive sales device strategy for your territory
- Sell Software Asset Management services such as effective licensing positions, SAM Assessments and SAM as a Service
- Sell End User Compute Services such as O365 & Azure consultancy and migrations
- Drive account engagement and manage client expectations around software licensing solutions
- Maintain high level client exposure and regular interaction and ensure feedback into planning process
Education, Experience, Skills and Competencies Required:
- Experience in software licensing and management.
- Experience in Microsoft licensing sales
- Experience in a sales or account management position
- Substantial sales / business development experience
- Experience working with large commercial and enterprise customers base will also be highly regarded.
- A track record of identifying and closing opportunities within an IT / services environment
- Motivation and drive to succeed
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7516 for a confidential discussion today and quote the job ref number 196357.