The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Building interactive self-service dashboards;
- Developing insightful regular statistical reports;
- Supporting and maintaining the Enterprise Reporting platform;
- Maintaining the existing Enterprise Reporting Solution;
- Providing Enterprise Reporting training.
Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices.
The Specified Personnel will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited to:
- High Level Solution Designs;
- Standard Operating Procedures;
- Security Impact Assessments;
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Relational Database technologies including DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Teradata, etc
- Knowledge and experience in one of the following BI platforms:
- Business Objects.
- Good knowledge of IT Security principles and practices;
- Possess good problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose problems and weaknesses in existing solutions.
- Good knowledge of Data Warehousing principles and practices
For more information or to apply, please contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 238160