About the role
The SAP Training Scheduler role will ensure the training schedule is utilised to its fullest capacity and that their people are allocated the most appropriate learning program for the role within they are responsible for. The role will provide guidance to the business and their stakeholders on how they have developed and will execute their learning schedule.
You will define logistics for the learning curriculum and modules, including working with the Learning Management team to determine and execute the most effective way to deploy and communicate the learning curriculum and schedule.
- Conduct mapping of course catalogue to business roles, to enable the definition of the criteria to build the role based training curriculum
- Developing the training schedule for the SAP program role based training
- Work with the SAP Training Lead to communicate the Role Based training schedule
- Working with the Change and Learning analyst to schedule training sessions within SuccessFactors
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand and resolve business constraints for executing the role based training curriculum and schedule
- Supporting with logistics and co-ordination of training when required
- Responding and facilitating the resolution of questions to Endeavour business on the Role based training schedule, its development and execution of the schedule
- Support a positive engagement with our business stakeholders and provide guidance on role based training schedule build and constraints and methodology for the execution
- Ensure the role based training schedule is communicated and implemented within agreed time lines to meet our project objectives and go live
Skills and experience
- Extensive SAP experience across several modules
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience
- Experience scheduling training within a large/enterprise environment
- Collaborative worker
- Available at short notice
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting reference number 213041.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.