This is an exciting opportunity that involves state of the art workplace design; a workplace environment that will change our traditional mindset of desk, desktop computer and computer chair.
The primary role of the Workplace Design Lead is to head the Agile Stream in the project; to manage senior stakeholders being the General Managers, Directors and other significant stakeholders.
Workspace/ Workplace Lead/ Manager - ABW environment
Western Sydney- Clyde & Central
6 months rolling
Reports to Program Lead - MR 10 Program - Engineering and Maintenance Reform team.
A new building construction program accommodating 1300 staff at the Clyde Rail precinct. Technology stream lead for all new services, products, work methods and technologies that underpin the modern Agile workplace incorporating ABW.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in facilities management within an ABW operating environment.
- Proven managerial ability to interact successfully at a senior level within industry and government.
- A commercial approach with proven experience in strategic management, business, and financial/budget planning.
- Support, monitor and drive the ABW operating model
- Workspace Management, Facilities Management, IT Concierge, Front Desk Concierge
- Implement space utilisation tools, undertake post occupancy reviews and monitor ongoing KPI's
- Develop processes and procedures for workspace with ongoing review
- Manage the 12 month defect liability period and develop an OPEX budgets for pre and post defect liability period
- Ensure emergency management compliance.