A new opportunity has arisen within a leading Australian business for a Robotic Process (RPA) Developer. As the RPA Developer you will be working with the business to deliver and design all the key automation projects and supporting the RPA activities. Great position in a great company.
Skills and experience needed for the RPA Developer (AA/Blue Prism/UiPath):
Design, build, test and deploy automation solutions using Automation Anywhere (experience of other software, such as UiPath or Blue Prism, is desirable)
- Identify and communicate the RPA technical infrastructure requirements
- Supporting the relevant teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Identifying areas where alternative approaches may be necessary, i.e. when RPA isn't the answer or additional software can be used, Intelligent Automation (OCR, Chat bots, Machine Learning)
- Experienced RPA Developer with commercial experience
Preferred Experience as the RPA Developer:
- RPA Development accreditation
- Demonstrable experience of Process Improvement
- Experience in Agile delivery methodology
- Demonstrable experience of RPA tools, such as: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath etc.