This role is open for a 12 month contract and open to Australian residents nationally.
As Quality Engineer, you must have:
- hands on experience in creating Python based test automation frameworks
- Experience with NodeJS based automation frameworks such as super test, fetch, nestjs, Test Café
- Experience with Azure DevOps, automation using simulators and native devices in CI/CD practices
- Python, Pytest, AWS components such as S3, EMR processing, containers and redshift
- Has a board-based experience in Automation & Quality Engineering, including CI/CD/CT tools, cloud technology (ideally Microsoft Azure), Atlassian suite (Jira/Zephyr), and Test automation accreditation
We are seeking candidates for multiple squads, the list of skills below highlights additional skills required for each squad
- Skills (1) : Python & Databricks
- Skills (2) : Python only
A Technical test will be requested as part of the hiring process, focusing on Automation skills that are specifically required in for this Quality Engineering assignment. For this role the test must be completed in Python.
If you are keen on this role, please register your interest by clicking the "APPLY" button now.
For more details, please contact Meg at 02 8267 2478 quoting job# 243210