Working for a well reputed company based in Perth CBD. This role is a 6-month salaried fixed term position with potential extension options.
The primary focus of the role will be to analyse and develop performance reports to provide stakeholders with the relevant information required. Furthermore, the role will encompass analytical support and guidance through analysis of data from various systems to assist the decision-making needs of stakeholders.
Other duties to include:
- Interrogation of data to provide performance reports and analysis
- Utilise this information to identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify processes, behaviours, training and standards that require higher level review to effect change and improvement
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and workshops to accurately capture stakeholders' needs;
- Create requirements definition documentation and functional specifications
- Support the business groups including Heads of Functions to Formal Leaders, Area Managers and Team Leaders.
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience with Qlik Sense
- Excellent background within SQL
- Excellent analytical and performance analysis skills
- Degree certified
If you are interested, please contact Pippa Valler on 94231403 or click 'APPLY" with a word version of your current CV