Our Federal Government Client is seeking a high-calibre and high-performing Qlik Developer to undertake business rule, report and visualisation development. Within this role, you will be developing software applications, using Qlik with respect to the System Development Life Cycle and Agile develop practices.
This is a contract role starting ASAP until the 30th June 2019 and will be located at our Client's South Canberra offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience and certifications as a Qlik Developer, specifically Qlik Sense
- Experience Qlik report development
- Experience developing applications that source and display geographic information applications
- Experience sourcing a range of datasets from an Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Ability to develop software where users are authenticated and unauthenticated
- Ability to interpret user requirements/user stories and produce code with minimal defects
- Experience working in a small team based on Agile software development methodology
- Experience working in an enterprise software development environment and ability to leverage off existing software frameworks and development processes
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 189232
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.