Looking for a Python Developers Officer in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 18 months
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Proven experience in design, development, and testing of software applications for the delivery of robust solutions on Linux platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced Python and Linux Shell programming knowledge to achieve high quality software solutions.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with team members and stakeholders whose backgrounds range from fellow software developers to senior executives and remote sensing scientists.
- Demonstrated flexibility, client-focused attitude, and ability to adapt to team-work culture and environment.
- Developing software with and on behalf of scientific stakeholders.
- Spatial application design and implementation.
- GUI and UX design and development.
- High Performance Computing.
- Relational and/or non-relational databases.
- Delivery of robust workflow testing and automation.
- Experience designing and implementing AWS services.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.