The introduction of activity-based working is a key project driver, in addition to the relocation of head offices . The project includes a large deployment of Windows 10 supporting over 5000 devices in corporate offices.
Organisational Change Management (OCM) components will be co-ordinated under the program to ensure the successful adoption of new technology, methodology and address any changes required in the responsibilities of the current field service and field operations teams. This OCM activity will provide support and training to customers and support teams.
The primary objective of the program is to deliver a unified ITD customer experience to all corporate customers, regardless of location. The corporate user environment has evolved over many years as a series of custom solutions and manual processes driven by regional and location centric requirements. The program will introduce a number of initiatives to alleviate these issues through the provision of:
* Standardised and centrally managed end-user devices
* Centralised data storage and file services
* Toolsets and features to support mobility and activity based working
* Automation to replace time consuming and error prone manual processes
* Centralised asset and inventory management for end-user devices
The Project Support Officer assists Project Managers with the development and implementation of projects, including project plans, policies and solutions and contributes to issue resolution and escalation, research, analysis activities and planning and monitoring activities.
Key Challenge of the role - Work across multiple project streams whilst maintaining effective and responsive communications and support
* Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans for assigned projects
* Maintain register of compliance with endorsed project management methodology, ITIL change management processes and other relevant organisational policies for audit purposes
* Contribute to the development of project plans under the guidance of a Project Manager to develop future capability
* Research and analyse options in relation to business cases and project deliverables to guide optimal decision making
* Engage relevant stakeholders to collate and manage business information necessary to meet project dependencies.
* Assist in the scheduling of customer training sessions.
* Support the Project Team by taking minutes, tracking actions and preparing submissions and correspondence regarding the development, delivery and continuance of ICT projects.