Our client has a dominant presence within the banking industry. They currently have a requirement for 2 Project Managers for an initial contract until March/April 2021. The ideal candidate would come from a Wealth/Advisory background.
In this role, to be successful you'll have experience managing and developing large complex programs containing multiple streams, across multiple regions, with multiple vendors in a face paced agile environment.
Two positions available include:
Adviser Transitions and Contracts:
Project Manage to manage the delivery of the streams accountable for the Adviser transfer to external licences
Business Readiness and Client Notifications:
Project Manager to deliver the changes across the adviser/client notification works (business agreement termination and client notifications) across the Self-Employed and Employed businesses.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Extensive experience working within an Agile environment
- Wealth Advice experience with an understanding of Adviser / client relationship
- Engage with an extensive array of stakeholders, and initiate, establish and maintain strong relationships with:
- Internal stakeholders to ensure access to resources and alignment with other interrelated projects
- External stakeholder and business partners to ensure current and emerging needs are addressed.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #207313