About the Company:
Our client is a leading organization within the Telecommunications domain. They are looking for 3 Project Managers to join three different programs of work.
About the role:
The 3 roles are based in Sydney with a hybrid wokring arrangement. The team works 3 days from the office. The 3 roles sit within the Greenfield, Governance & 5G programs of work.
- Create an overall program management plan (PMP) and end to end schedule linking all elements of RAN, Transmission and CORE
- Engage and define scope, milestones and baselines, risk and change management processes, roles and responsibilities with internal and external stakeholders (PMP) to be updated regularly capturing changes in providing a single source of truth for program scope, deliverables and budgets
- Develop budget and delivery model constructs for business cases and AOP
- Prepare submissions to secure additional funding due to scope changes in time to maintain delivery rates in line with business expectations
- End to end responsibility of build readiness and execution for the allocated supplier
- Responsible to deliver sites as per the baseline for the allocated suppliers/ sites and callout the risks to meet monthly/ quarterly / yearly baseline numbers
- Define and set up program reporting for Delivery, Logistics and Financials on a monthly, yearly and live to date basis
- Establish cost controls and measures to manage budgets, unit cost analysis, site and solutions in reporting CAPEX and OPEX budget vs. actual/Forecast variances
- Risk and Issue identification and communication, address project risks to mitigate delays such as, site acquisition, environmental, transmission infrastructure alignment; equipment delivery in time to meet delivery targets
- Create a change management process and track all changes that have a time, cost and budget impact that then allows the program to be reconciled at any time required, where all change requests are to be translated into clear work instructions and work package releases in systems and to vendors
- Chair steering committee meetings with other project leads across networks to review, drive required deliverables and update progress.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience delivering Mobile, or Telco related engineering projects
PMI certification, Prince II and PMBOK or related project discipline
- Experience working on Greenfield/Governance/5G Deployment projects within Telecommunication
Thorough understanding of the complete project management lifecycle
Technical knowledge of mobile RAN, CORE and Transmission related infrastructure and networks concepts
Experience in managing a cross-functional projects and programs across from various business areas
Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Experience in a large organisation in working with program, engineer, project, and financial teams
- Stakeholder engagement and people management
- Conflict and negotiation skills
- Cross-functional communication and presentation skills
- Resilient and analytical approach
- Problem-solving skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 quoting reference #247959.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.