Our client operates within the services industry and have a large customer base. They are currently embarking on a transformation program. We seek a Project Manager to join the team.
This role revolves around learning and development programs.
About the role:
- You would be involved in the development of a continuing professional development framework and the identification of business change impacts upon our client.
- Using your excellent stakeholder relationship skills, you will collaborate with business to resolve issues and influence decisions.
- You will produce project reports, provide high level advice, engage in complex problem solving and lead risk, issues and change management throughout the delivery of their projects.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Project management experience preferably in one of the following areas: learning and development / CPD / educational programs, policy, regulatory or business change and system implementation projects.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage a small team
- Usual Project Manager responsibilities - budget management, governance meetings (e.g. Working Group), status reports, work with business and comms team for business change activities.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written skills. Ability to write documents for approval by the decision-making committees, and to communicate effectively to stakeholders and vendors.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in the design of continuing professional development programs or education programs, as well as project management capabilities.
For any further questions or information, please contact Mari Lietaert on 8080 7256 and quote job #237079