Our client, a large Australian end user client in the building industry sector is seeking to engage an experienced Project Manager with experience in data system decommissioning projects.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project planing, deployment and execution from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 10+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 5+ years Project management experience
- Solid Infrastructure experience
- experience in cloud migrations
- Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Cristian Cancino quoting: the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.