Our Enterprise Federal Government Client is seeking a Project Manager for a long term contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing project proposals and project delivery plans
- Working with stakeholders in defining scope and goals of the projects in line with desired business outcomes
- Managing project risks and resolving issues
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager working predominantly on Application Development projects
- Proven experience working in an enterprise environment and delivering projects within tight deadlines
- Proven capability of working with diverse stakeholders and resolving issues rather than escalating
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197536.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.