- Leading telecommunications company
- Work on large scale automation and transformation projects
- Contract plus extensions
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their OSS services team. The team is responsible for identifying network operations automation opportunities to transform the way they work and to enhance customer experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work on a major single sign on project that automates access to over 300 devices for customer / employee access management
- Work to a project methodology
- Run automation and transformation projects involving tools, process change organisation or people changes
- Run network operational change projects
- Substantial PM experience (5-10 years) delivering technical projects in line with formal PM methodologies (PMP/PMBoK etc.)
- Proven experience managing delivery of offshore resources.
- Proven experience with OSS projects, namely automation and transformations therein would be beneficial.
- Previous experience with access management or SSO projects would be beneficial.
- Proven experience with MS Project for project tracking and managed budgets exceeding $1M.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 190 271