Our client, a large Australian company is seeking to engage an experienced Construction Project Manager.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in development & implementation of the project.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Defining project budgets from inception, design, delivery and through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationship
- Driving project teams and where required subcontractors to ensure project outcomes are achieved
- Report on progress of project and schedule of works to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- Managing complex, multi stakeholder project initiatives which have the ability to positively impact customer experience
- Experience in managing complex fast paced projects ideally up to $5m in value
- Experience in construction & engineering projects will be an advantage
- Ability to lead and manage a project team to achieve agreed outcomes
- Strong proven ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders at senior level.
- High level of communication skills and presentation skills in relation to detailed reports
- High level conceptual and analytical skills, and the capacity to develop solutions for a range of complex issues
- Tertiary Qualifications an advantage, but not essential.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting ref 188921.