We are seeking a Project Manager for one of our telecommunication clients to be based in Brisbane for a 6 months contract with a strong possibility of extension.
- The Customer Project Manager is accountable for an external customer programme (collection of projects managed together for business benefits) or project for an assigned product and / or service scope.
- Assigns tasks to the project team and manages project resources and stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered in scope of contractual obligations and within forecasted costs, time, and required quality.
- Responsible for the overall project success with respect to external customer satisfaction, financial results, health & safety control activities, and operational services delivery performance.
- End-to-end project planning and risk and opportunity management.
- Previous experience with Queensland Rail and GSMR is prefer Telco Implementation is essential.
- Accredited Project Management Professional in good standing with PMI.
- High degree of proven quality , health and safety.
- Strong cultural fit to Nokia and customer values - team player, leader, communicator, collaborator, customer and team first approach.
- Over 10 years industry experience.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manages customer programme (collection of projects managed together for business benefits) or project* for a defined product and / or service scope for a medium / large and / or complex customer contract with medium / high risk probability.
- Delivers the operational and project single/multiple BG / BUs scope to the customer.
- Ensures all project and operational management is in full alignment with Nokia Mode of Operation (MoO), BG / BL guidelines and the PM@Nokia methodology.
- Plans customer project and keeps plan updated to reflect and anticipate changes by coordinating change management on all aspects affecting cost, scope, schedule and quality (CSSQ).
- Assures consistency among project financial, product and service forecast activities.
- Participates in pre-sales and sales process activities. Determines delivery approach alternatives and manages the selection of the final recommended approach to delivery.
- Ensures hand over from Sell to Execute and from Delivery to Care is done and monitors progress against it.
- Ensures project contract management process is initiated and executed.
- Defines the customisation of any global operational processes together with relevant point of contacts to meet project requirements (for example, network operations, supply chain, logistics, and acceptance).
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Alternatively, call Bharti Chandramouli or Rebecca Chan on 07 3319 7555 quoting job number #199153