Peoplebank are currently looking to engage a Project Co-ordinator / Project Support Officer for a 6 month engagement, starting in January 2018.
Working on a high visibility and business critical project, you will assist the Senior Project Manager to create a standardised process for implementing change, as well as helping business units to implement change in their areas; and managing a large amount of paperwork relating to approvals and correspondence in an orderly and auditable way.
The project will be supported by a robust project management process which the role will administer in line with guidance provided by the PM and PMO.
To be suitable for this Project Support / Project Co-ordinator, you should have the following skills/competencies:
- Ability to take responsibility and work proactively with limited supervision whilst maintaining transparency and asking for direction as required
- Intermediate skills in MS Project and ability to keep schedules up to date on a daily basis, and keep track of the progress of multiple complex tasks
- Ability to draft good quality documents of various kinds, sometimes with limited guidance on format and sometimes using a standard template
- Intermediate skills in Excel, ability to manipulate and undertake basic analysis of complex data and information
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy, ability to relate complex detail to the 'big picture'
- Very good people skills - will need to chase staff at all levels for information and status updates
- Understanding of and competency in using standard project management approaches and templates
Apply Now via Seek, for our immediate consideration.