About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Project Coordinator you will provide project support, project governance and reporting to the Project Director for Infrastructure delivery.
- Provide support and commercial advice for the Project Director as required
- Tracking and management of project correspondences.
- Support project reporting and data generation for reports
- Track and monitoring issues.
- Tracking of changes items using the Change Register
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Project Administration eg schedule meetings etc
- Other support activities as required
- Experience as a Project Coordinator
- Must have worked in a complex project environment
- Previous experience in a large PMO environment delivering operational projects
- Strong experience in Reporting for all levels
- Experience in Issues and Risks and how it is tracked
- Experience in providing business and administration support
- Ability to monitor project and contract performance information
- Experience in supporting and planning projects or maintenance
- Sound communication and liaison skills, with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and corporate procurement systems and financial packages.
- Experience in NSW Public Sector environment would be an advantage
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submission on 9 August
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 186792
Please click the apply button.