My client, a large global bank are looking for a Senior Project or Program Co-ordinator to work in this newly formed PMO office. Plenty of scope to take ownership and make this role your own.
The perfect candidate will be a self starter with the ability to work independently. Strong organisational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate at all levels.
- Support project managers in the day to day coordination of their projects.
- Ensure all issues/risks have an adequate mitigation plan and due date.
- Establish and maintain the configuration integrity of applicable Sharepoint site/s.
- Track completion and proper sign-off of all project documentation.
- Schedule project team, project board and program management meetings and writing and issuance of minutes as required.
- Be responsible for the overall maintenance of the Program Issue and Risk Registers.
- Track completion of all action points against agreed delivery dates.
- Provide administrative support to the Program Director
- Maintain vendor contracts and service agreements
- Prepare all invoices for approval
- Assist in the preparation of monthly project status reports
- Attend to travel / accommodation requirements as requested.
- Organise project workshops / functions as required
- Attend to administrative tasks relating to new/exiting staff and the raising of equipment purchase orders
- Act as lead administrator for timesheet application.
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in a multi project coordination role
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage confidential matters and information appropriately.
- Ability to working in a pressured environment while maintaining a customer focus
New year, new role, new PMO, new program of work. Interested? Apply now quoting ref 191821