About the project
The client has recently undertaken a functional assessment which has highlighted the need and opportunity to implement an Enterprise Service Management Platform. It is proposed this will utilise the Service Now platform.
The implementation of an Enterprise Service Management Platform will simplify and ensure consistent service delivery, providing a positive user experience, improved cross-functional collaboration and enhanced accountability.
About the role
The client is seeking to engage a Senior Manager to provide overall project management leadership, services and support key strategic and transformational projects.
- Ensuring a robust and comprehensive governance structure is maintained for programs.
- Leading effective communications between a variety of stakeholders across the organisation, requiring excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ensure a consistent project management methodology is applied, following organisational standards.
- Effective management, risk management, resource planning, vendor management, project planning, project team coordination and performance management.
- Undertake project reporting, including papers, committees, status reports, etc.
- Providing project management leadership.
- Leveraging development management expertise to support individual programs.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and extensive experience delivering complex technology driven organisational transformation programs ideally within the tertiary education sector.
- Demonstrated experience in leading technology driven transformation programs and understanding of change management.
- Demonstrated technology platform expertise to achieve project outcomes and deliver in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Demonstrated expereince with ServiceNow platform.
- Solid understanding of project management and delivery methodologies, with the demonstrated ability to provide leadership to people and teams, to ensure projects are delivered to cost, time and quality expectations.
- Ability to combine excellent written and oral communication skills with high level analytical skills in order to communicate effectively through complexity and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to engage successfully with a diverse range of stakeholders, which includes academic staff, corporate professional staff and those from external commercial/business sectors.
- Ability to travel between and work on multiple campuses.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 190320.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).