Our client, an iconic Australian brand, are seeking an experienced Program Manager to join them on an initial 6-month contract in their Mascot based offices.
The role will be responsible for planning, driving and directing all aspects of the IT Program plan for a specific business area.
As the Program Manager, you will be responsible for financial planning, managing costs, projects budgets and providing assurance over the quality and efficiency of the program within the broader portfolio of change, maintaining a strong focus on both 'business as usual' operational activities and strategic business change.
* End-to-end Program Management experience of delivering both Business and IT readiness activities
* Proven experience working in an IT/Business Change/Projects environment, an appreciation of IT and an understanding of business strategies including experience of working at a strategic level in an organisation
* Multi-sourced vendor environment with track record of success with complex delivery
* Ability to translate business ideas and strategies into detailed approaches and plans
* Ability to run forums with more senior management membership/participation
* Strong customer focus with the ability to build constructive and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong commitment to business improvement and ability to drive change and make things happen
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 188207.
Please click the apply button.