- Contract plus extension
- Leading Government Agency
- Up to $1095 inc super a day
Our client is an experienced Program Manager to join their IT team. The team is responsible for delivering a Safety / Critical information Digitisation Project across the business unit.
- Responsible for delivering successful project outcomes by planning and managing complex IT projects to deliver technology solutions/capabilities aligned to the broader business and customer strategies.
- Acting as the interface between the business stakeholders, IT and the project to ensure that the solution/capabilities integrate sustainably and seamlessly into the business functionality and ensuring that technology-related risk is within agreed levels and that risks are managed according to a business-endorsed risk framework.
- The role establishes and manages effective project management frameworks aligned to industry standard practices and VPMO project execution and governance framework methodology to deliver quality projects on time and within agreed budget, scope and risk requirements.
- This includes monitoring and regular reporting on project progress in line with VPMO governance reporting keys which include scope, costs, benefits, schedule, resourcing and confidence.
- Business focused role solving business problems
- Business core development / front end program / paperless automation
- May have worked on a safety system project
- Transformation experience with change controls
- Relevant qualifications with extensive IT project management experience managing software development projects.
- Demonstrated high level experience in managing and successfully delivering complex IT enabled projects to project performance objectives within agreed project governance and execution frameworks.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in the application of software development contemporary methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and the ability to translate high level strategic business objectives into technology solutions.
- Domain knowledge of Transport, Airlines or Government is beneficial
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 207 963
Applications close 12/12/2020, please submit after in the event the role is re-opened to further applications