About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Program Coordinator you will deliver business and program tasks to support key decisions and project objectives.
You will develop and deliver project plans, schedules, budgets, program reporting, continuous improvement, procurement and cost analysis, resource allocation and utilisation to ensure the portfolio is being delivered cost effectively and within Project Governance framework.
- Coordinate key project activities as directed by the Program Manager or Divisional General Manager
- Facilitate Project and Program reporting
- Consult with Schedulers, Program and Project Managers
- Develop work packages for programs and projects to ensure access to required resources
- Develop and maintain a Lessons Learnt Register for programs and projects
- Schedule meetings, develop Agenda's, record and follow up on Actions.
- Maintain Program documents on Share Point and Team Binder
- Maintain procurement and cost analysis, resource allocation and utilisation
- Experience as a Program Coordinator with at least 5 years' experience working in large projects or program environments
- Must have worked in a complex technical program environment
- Must have experience in either Construction, Transport, Rail or Infrastructure build environments
- Exceptional skills in reporting, continuous improvement, procurement and cost analysis, resource allocation and utilisation
- Certificate IV in Project Management (or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of project management principles and their application in a Program environment
- Capability to build relationships across a variety of stakeholders
- Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work.
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement while maintaining a strong customer service approach.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and to meet deadlines within short time frames whilst managing competing priorities.
- Experience in Project Governance and Methodology frameworks
- Knowledge of PMBoK or Prince2
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
Role based in Sydney CBD and will travel across Sydney as required. Must be an Australian Citizen or Resident.