Our client is looking for an experienced Product Owner to work in their global practice team. The team is responsible for delivery of new products and services as well as coordinating a digital transformation program across the business. This is high profile role that sits above other product owners and plays a proxy role on their behalf as the business starts developing in an agile way of working.
- With a collaborative, communication approach, the Product Owner will assist in creating a world class user experience. Reporting to the Product Manager, the role is responsible for defining, building and delivering features that change the way users currently interact with this client.
- To represent other product owners with other stakeholders in the SDLC. Eg iteration, business owners and sponsors
- Deliver needs and prioritise work that aligned to the business requirements
- Work with a high performing digital development team where your ability to create and innovate will be rewarded
- Define and develop epics and user stories
- Manage product backlog
- Mange financial plans, financial acumen, scope and budget. Capitalisation - Opex / Capex, payments, forecasts and accruals and spend.
You will be / have:
- Extensive product owner experience
- A background in Agile
- Preferably telco but not essential
- Stakeholder management - Can gather requirements from various business owners
- A collaborative, inclusive communication style to get the best out of those around you
- Understands SDLC however the engineering / coding is in another team
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY