Looking for an experienced Process Modellers to work within a dynamic team environment within the financial services sector.
The purpose of these role is to provide support through requirements gathering and process mapping to improve business processes and drive strategy delivery. You will be required to:
- Lead the development and maintenance of process documentation in line with business standards
- Work with the appropriate process owners and SMEs within the business areas to embed and uplift process knowledge. Increasing the capability within the business.
- Support re-engineering, transformation and regulatory programs with capture of current state and modelling of target state processes
- Support embedding process governance practices with all process owners
To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- The ability to understand requirements and processes to create quality process maps
- Solid experience and knowledge in process mapping, modelling and documentation & an expert in BPMN 2.0
- Proven experience in Signavio is desirable
- Development and implementation of frameworks to ensure the effective delivery of requirements (preferred)
- Experience at co-ordinating workshops with SME's across the organisation and ability to drive out "as is" processes which may not be documented.
- Documentation of processes including a process map using tools such as Visio and detailed procedural documentation
- Must be able to work autonomously and turn around deliverables/outcomes and tight timeframes
- Financial services and banking experience - Highly Regarded
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW or Call Zoe on 03 8080 7205 for more information