My client, an iconic Australian BRAND is currently seeking an up-beat, proactive and dynamic Principle Architect with extensive knowledge in Integration domain technologies and deployment architectures including file, message and ESB using TIBCO in a large scale enterprise environment to join their Melbourne based team of professionals!
- Expert in API architecture and implementations in a secure large scale enterprise environment.
- Working knowledge of the Technology solutions available in the market for API management (e.g. Apigee, Layer 7, Kong).
- Track record of delivering strategies, roadmaps, standards and reference architectures.
- Proven ability in senior executive stakeholder management.
- Ability to work within architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Responsible for defining and maintaining the Integration and API strategy and operating model.
- Responsible for defining and maintaining the Integration domain roadmaps, standards and reference architecture.
- Provides thought leadership and governance of integration patterns and implementations within the organisation.
- Deliver an Integration and API strategy and operating model that is endorsed by the Australia Post leadership team.
- Deliver the Integration and API roadmap and related reference architecture and patterns
Key experience required:
- Will be required to engage with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts to build a current state view capability map for the Integration technology domain and develop a strategic future state.
- Document the Enterprise strategic direction for Integration and APIs and obtain endorsement through architecture governance processes and CIO sign-off.
- Document our roadmap for delivering on the strategic target state and establish patterns and standards for the architecture community to employ.
- Provide guidance to the architecture community and technology leadership on implementation and strategic direction within the integration domain.
What you'll get in return:
-Excellent opportunity to work with a market leader
-Fantastic multicultural work environment that is committed to its employee's personal growth
-Exceptional career development opportunities
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: <191704>.
Don't let this one slip, APPLY ONLINE NOW!!