About the role
We currently have an opportunity for a Portfolio Change Manager who will be responsible for the design, scoping, resourcing, assessing impact and sustainable implementation of change in assigned domain areas for both project and BAU material change.
You will be working with the Head of Change and Communications and the Head of Planning to optimise the portfolio to ensure that all changes are designed and delivered in way that is sustainable and aligned to our strategic ambition.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Defining and driving the execution of activities required to implement a strategic change program for the domain/division and ultimately the organisation. This involves championing the professional use of organisational change management disciplines and the Projects in the Change methodology and tools.
- Balance recoverability of resources and use of contractors for strategic approved and funded work only.
- Working directly with Project Leadership to report on and ensure delivery of the change management work streams on the programs/projects and/or under the direction and guidance of a more senior change management professional on larger, more complex programs (potentially organisational wide).
- Being the point of contact as the day-to-day Change Management resource on a program/project; hence the role is expected to demonstrate senior leadership and drive the definition and successful completion of change management activities.
Skills and experience required:
To be successful in the role you will have previous experience in Change Management/Change Leadership, having led a portfolio of projects/programs of change. Further to this you will ideally have:
- Resource Management experience
- A People Leadership background (this role has approx. 4-8 direct reports)
- Stakeholder influencing skills
- The ability to digest complex information and turn it into relevant, meaningful communications
- Proven agility and flexibility to deal with a fast moving and changing business environment
- Pragmatism to deal with constant change and deliver when under pressure
- Strong consulting, process consultation and group facilitation skills
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW!! Job Reference: #205172
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.