This organisation is synonymous with quality delivery within the telecommunications industry and offers the right candidate the opportunity to join a highly reputable and well known organisation.
Working as part of a centralised Executive Support Group, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive General Manager. It will comprise of multi-tasking and managing a range of priorities daily.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Diary | Telephone | Email | Voicemail | Calendar Management
- Preparation of reports, briefs, and presentations
- Organising work related travel and accommodation
- Small event/networking/functions management
To be selected for this role you must have:
- Proven experience in a PA role within a high pressured environment
- Experience working within complex, Enterprise environments
- Experience within Telecommunications or technical environments is favourable but not essential
- High level communication and organisation skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and management of highly confidential information
- High level proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to multitask and work within a highly dynamic environment
You will demonstrate a strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service. Relevant experience supporting senior leaders in a fast paced environment will be essential to this role as will be your self motivation, strong initiative and flexibility to manage changing priorities.
An initial 6 month contract is on offer. If you are ready to take up your next contract opportunity please contact Katrina or Karen for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7400 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.