A large Education and Training provider is in need of a Peoplesoft Developer for an initial 6 months in Ultimo and WFH
About the role:
The Peoplesoft Developer works within an agile team to develop, fix, enhance, and integrate Campus Solution and Student Financials applications and systems
- Participate in front end through to back end integration development requiring interaction with users and logic, working with varying browsers and capabilities, understanding the way content is presented on platform desktops and devices and having a knowledge of frameworks, software architecture, databases, APIs, interconnectivity and DevOps.
- Interact with teams in technical discussions, design and code reviews and utilise technical expertise in the requirements analysis phase to ensure the solution is both fit for purpose and use, implementing areas of software process improvement to enhance the organisation's development capability and to create a better experience for the end users.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and ensure applications are optimised for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work closely with the Senior Developer to develop usable Application Program Interfaces (API) to develop software or facilitate interaction between distinct solution delivery systems
Skills and experience:
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Solid experience in Peoplesoft development in an AGILE environment.
- Experienced at developing, fixing, enhancing, and integrating Campus Solution and Student Financials applications and systems
- Experience around Workflow/Fluid/Core capability
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 237738