Our Client is a rapidly growing, innovative, ASX listed organization with international presence. Due to rapid expansion, they are seeking a talented, dynamic full stack PHP Developer to join their friendly, technically innovative global team in Perth.
Using your advanced skills within full stack development, your duties are likely to include:
- Development of the core nxus product;
- Full stack development web and mobile application development;
- Building responsive and functional web UX;
- Working in rapid 1-2-week development cycles.
- Proven track record with PHP Frameworks i.e. Laravel, MVC, jQuery, Twitter, Bootstrap, Git & Composer;
- Recent, strong, commercial experience as a PHP developer;
- Strong relational database management skills, especially MySQL;
- Experience with XML, JSON, third party web APIs and REST;
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable providing support to key internal and external stakeholders;
- Understanding of document concepts for development team and non-technical stakeholders.
- Database optimisation and scaling;
- Agile software development;
- Mobile application development;
- System administration;
- Qualifications in either Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Interesting, challenging work;
- Join a rapidly growing organization that will offer growth and career development opportunities;
- Fantastic office environment with regular social events;
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Diverse and flexible team culture;
- ASX Listed organization;
- Work in an industry that is exciting and currently thriving!!
If you wish to discuss, please contact Lisa on (08)9423 1400 quoting ref 184323
If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD