Our client, one of the leaders in Retail is looking for Organizational Change Manager to join their Analytics team for an initial 3 months with potential extension
We are ideally looking someone from a Retail background with strong Organizational Change Management experience.
- Developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives.
- Evaluating the impact and assessing risk of planned organisational change, with associated mitigation strategies
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change and adoption of advance analytics solutions.
- Establishing change management frameworks with a structured methodology / process across multiple projects
- Supporting development of communications relevant to aid change initiatives and adoption
- Providing coaching and training to employees at all levels.
- Measure/Monitor the success of change initiatives implemented
And some skills:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
If this sounds like you, please apply now!!