About the role
As the Organisational Change Manager your role will be to lead the Change Program for the 'The Matrix Evolved" Project which has the objective of successfully implementing and operationalising an expanded matrix structure within the client business.
- Develop and deliver OCM Strategy, including business impact analysis
- Develop Transition Plan for people / process / tools, and support associated roll-out
- Develop Stakeholder Engagement & Communication Plan and artefacts and support associated dissemination activities including empowerment of Leadership, Change Agents and Recipients
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis Report and define awareness training approach; develop training material; deliver training
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change and measure progress against plans
- Identify risks and issues and report on performance of stakeholder management effectiveness against agreed plan
- Drive change delivery and adoption through the identification and implementation of suitable change activities and ongoing assessment of the effectiveness of change activities
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure the change program is pragmatic and achieves the desired outcomes
- Deliver Change Management Effectiveness Report, capturing outcomes at the end of the change program
Skills and experience
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools including Change and Communications Strategy development
- Experience and understanding of matrixed organisations
- Impact analysis, transition planning, change readiness, change effectiveness
- Training needs analysis, development & delivery
- Communications development & Stakeholder engagement
- Facilitation & Presentation skills
- Experience and understanding of project based environment
- Experienced in delivering complex change projects ideally within an engineering/IT project based company
- Experience in delivering change management to support structural change or transformation within an organisation
BASELINE CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO APPLY
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 210008.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.