Our Government client is seeking an experienced Organisation Change Manger
This is an initial 12 months contract with 2x12 months potential extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
In this role you will be:
The Organisational Change Managers(OCM) will support the delivery of training through a demonstrated expert understanding of adult learning practices. The OCM is to be responsible for the development of the training needs analysis, and training approach, and the development and delivery of stakeholder training activities. Specifically, the OCM will be required to:
- Conduct and document a training needs analysis for impacted client's stakeholders, including service support functions, functional leads and business processing staff
- Design, develop, training products that can meet the organisations requirements as identified in the change impact assessments
- Work closely with client's existing learning and development areas to ensure training plans are complimentary to current strategies and approaches
- Develop and maintain a training delivery schedule
- Develop and deliver reports on key indicator levels such as percentage of impacted staff, or qualitative insights into system and process advocacy
- The OCM will be conversant in a blended approach to training product delivery including online learning, face to face and virtual classroom options
- It will be highly desirable for the OCM to have experience in developing and delivering training activities for senior executive audiences
Our Ideal Job Seeker
The Organisational Change Manager roles are for experienced OCM professionals with extensive experience managing organisational transformation initiatives, WoAG initiatives, and/or SAP ERP implementations.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Job Reference: #210789. For further information contact Priya Kuncham on 02 62451730.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizen and have a Baseline clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.